Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2008

‘TIMES OF SWAZILAND’ WEBSITE

I have received correspondence over the past few days from people who tell me they are unable to access the Times of Swaziland website. This is a continuing problem, lasting in one case for some weeks. One reader in the United States even went so far as to speculate that the Times has deliberately banned people in the US from accessing the site.


I’d be interested to hear experiences from other readers.


Meanwhile, people at the Times, if this is just a technical glitch and nothing more sinister, please sort it out, There are people all over the world anxious to read your news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have also been unable to open the Swazi Times website for a number of weeks.
You can open the Swazi Observer site which is just as informative (if not better).

Anonymous said...

I am unable to open Times of Swaziland website. Why can't these guys get their act together. The Swazi Observer is accessed with ease.

Michael said...

I live in South Africa and I also cannot view their website.

Online tools show the website is down but Google is still crawling the site and new articles are being added.

I think they are diverting international away using dns hack.

I have been using Google web cache to view the site and http://web.archive.org/liveweb/http://www.times.co.sz/news/89385.html