Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2008

NEW SWAZILAND ELECTIONS BLOGSITE

I have started a new blogsite that contains information and comment about the Swaziland National Elections 2008.

One of the reasons I started it was my frustration at not being able to find much about Swaziland’s previous elections in 2003.

So, I decided to be a bit of a librarian or archivist and I have put on the site as much information about the current elections as I have been able to get hold of.

But I’m certain that I’m missing lots of good stuff.

And that’s where you come in.

If you have any media cuttings, press releases, educational material, reports, commentaries, pamphlets, links to sites (and anything else besides) that you would be happy to share with the world, please let me know. (And I do mean share with the world: Swazi Media Commentary has readers in all continents and I hope the new Swaziland Elections 2008 will have a similar following.)

If you have contributions, please email them to me at swazimedia@yahoo.com

The blogsite is at www.swazielections.blogspot.com


Keep ‘em coming,

Richard

No comments: